2m x 1m Roof Lanterns
There is a lot to love about living in the UK. But there is also no way to sugarcoat the fact that winters here can be hard to deal with. Months of long, dark days test our ability to maintain a positive outlook, while the cost of keeping a home warm and well-lit increases by the month. If only there were some way you could make your home brighter and more comfortable while also reducing your dependence on expensive and destructive fossil fuels. There is! 2m x 1m roof lanterns from Rooflights & Roof Lanterns can flood your home with beneficial natural light while reducing your electricity consumption.
The Common Sense Home Enhancement
One of the most common reasons people remodel or renovate their home is to make it more energy efficient. But home renovations can be prohibitively expensive, extending well into the tens of thousands of pounds. The good news is that you can significantly improve your home’s energy efficiency for just a fraction of that price with 2m x 1m roof lanterns. The benefits of these stylish, meticulously engineered roof lanterns are many and include:
1. Reduced energy consumption - Roof lanterns will enable you to reduce the amount of electricity you use for lighting and the amount of oil or gas you use for heating.
2. Enhanced kerb appeal - Kerb appeal can impact the value of your home by up to 10%. Roof lanterns can provide a nice boost to your home’s kerb appeal, and by extension, market value.
3. Mental health benefits - Flooding previously dark and gloomy spaces with natural light can help people deal more easily with the seemingly endless UK winters.
4. A handsome ROI - The money you save on electricity and heat, along with the boost in value your home will enjoy, will offset the cost of your rooflights in short order.
5. Enhanced decorating options - Once you open up a space with rooflights you introduce a plethora of exciting design and decor options that were not previously available.