Fakro Top Hung Roof Windows Installation
Click Tabs Below To Reveal More Information
Pitched Fakro Top hung roof windows are available in various sizes, the FPW-V and FPP-V dual function top hung window is white painted or natural pain depending on the option selected. The skylight window utilises a safe design that is easy to operate and incredibly functional. Double glazed with laminated glass, the window has a uValue of 1.3 and two independent opening mechanisms.
- Top hung and pivot windows come with two independent opening mechanisms
- The pitched skylight sash can be opened outwards from the top and via centre pivot
- Opening method can be switched using preselect sliding switch placed in the side part of the frame which is accessible after opening the window.
- Roof window be rotated 180° for you to clean the outer pane
- Suitable for pitches from 15° - 55°
Measurements on the website drop down menu are width x length. It is important that you leave a 10mm tolerance gap all the way around the rooflight window when measuring and installing. As an example, if you order a 55x98cm window, the opening would need to be 57x100cm..
Please see attached guide:
The flashing kit required from the price drop down menu on this page. 4 types of flashing kit can be selected which are all shown on the end of the image gallery in this page.
EZV-A: for Interlocking Tiles up to 45mm profile. Profiled roof coverings such as roof tiles or corrugated metal sheeting.
ELV: for Non Interlocking Slate up to 10mm thick. Flat roof coverings such as bitumen or slate.
EPV: for Plain Tiles up to 16mm thick. Plain tile roof coverings non interlocking (peg tiles)
EHN-A: for Interlocking tiles up to 90mm profile. High profile roof coverings such as roof tiles or corrugated metal sheets.
Please ensure the correct flashing kit is selected. The last images on the gallery on this page show the different tiles types and further details can be found on the price drop down menu.
- Fakro Pitched Roof windows - Winner of the Build It Award for Best Roofing or Cladding System or Product.
- BBA Approved (02/3944).
- FSC Certified. Semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting.
- P2 – Double Glazed, Anti-Burglary Glazing
- topSafe security and safety offering reinforced hinge and keep together with a steel slat to the lower part of the sash to achieve at least class III safety as per EN13049.
- External aluminium colour grey RAL7022.
- Internal natural pine wood frame with 2 layers of clear lacquer (FPP-V P2) or 2 layers of white acrylic varnish (FPW-V P2)
- Bottom placed handle with 2 micro opening position.
- Acoustic rating 35Db (-1.-3) with glazing 1.1 U-Value and Window uValue : 1.3 W/m2K..
- Can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-55º.
Pitched Fakro Roof Windows
At Rooflights & Roof Lanterns we are all about delivering quality and value for our customers. With that in mind, we offer pitched Fakro roof windows that add sophistication and high-functionality to any home where they're installed. Adding windows to a pitched roof is a smart, cost-effective way to enhance the energy efficiency and kerb appeal of a home while opening up formerly dingy parts of the interior to natural light.
What are Fakro top-hung roof windows?
Fakro top-hung roof windows are a type of window that is installed on the roof. They are usually made of wood, but can also be made of metal or PVC.
Fakro windows are often used in commercial and industrial buildings, but can also be used in homes. Fakro top-hung roof windows are designed to provide good ventilation and natural light. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
These types of roof windows are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit different needs.
What are the benefits of Fakro top-hung roof windows?
Fakro top-hung roof windows are a great way to add light and ventilation to your home. Their sleek design makes them a popular choice for many homeowners, and their top-hung nature means that they are easy to open and close. In addition, Fakro Top Hung Roof Windows come with several features that make them a great choice for any home. For example, they are designed to be weather-tight and are FSC Certified with semi-automatic pressure ventilation V40P to prevent wind gusting.
These roof windows can be used on roofs with pitches between 15-55º.
How do I maintain a Fakro top-hung roof window?
Here are a few tips on how to maintain your Fakro Top Hung Roof Window:
- Check the window seal regularly to make sure it is airtight.
- Clean the window glass monthly with a mild soap and water solution.
- Inspect the hinges and screws periodically to make sure they are tight.
- If you live in an area with heavy snowfall, make sure to remove any snow or ice buildup from the window to prevent damage.
By following these simple maintenance tips, you can ensure that your Fakro Top Hung Roof Window will provide you with years of trouble-free operation.
What Makes Pitched Fakro Roof Windows Such a Smart Choice?
Installing windows on your pitched roof will transform the way you experience your home and greatly enhance the livability of the space they open into. Fakro pitched roof windows are a popular choice of discerning homeowners and are suitable to be installed on virtually any roof with a pitch between 15° and 90°. Pitched Fakro roof windows are available as either centre pivot or top hung. The centre pivot window is easy to open, easy to clean and provides outstanding ventilation capabilities. The top hung Fakro roof window swings out up to 90° from the top of the frame and really optimizes head space, especially in lofts where the roofline tends to intrude. Top hung roof windows are also your best choice for escape windows.
Contact Rooflights & Roof Lanterns
All pitched Fakro roof windows are double-glazed with laminated glass. They provide full access to both inside and outside surfaces for easy cleaning and they are available in a variety of sizes. If you are looking for a roof window with a sterling reputation, that's easy to use and fits nicely into your home improvement budget consider pitched Fakro roof windows.
To learn more call the team at Rooflights & Roof Lanterns today on 020 8087 2004 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lead time for this product is 2-3 working days. Please ensure labour is on site to take delivery and sign for the product. On rare occasions our Fakro rooflights, due to their popularity and volumes, may be out of stock. These stock levels usually only impact the least popular sizes 78cm x 160cm or 94cm x 140cm. We will inform customers once the order is placed if they are ok with the longer lead time or alternatively a member of the team is more than happy to assist with the most upto date lead time.
Please ensure sizes ordered and specifications are correct.