Reduced risk of condensation
Made to Measure
- UK mainland delivery
- Thermally broken construction ensures no cold bridging
- price match guarantee for like products
- Exceptional U values
- single pane of glazed unit with no bars in-between
- Factory sealed units and aluminum frame
- custom made sizes at extra cost
- laminated inner glass pane for extra safety to prevent injuries. Most suppliers do not offer this option
Click Tabs Below To Reveal More Information
Brett Martin Daylight Systems’ Mardome Glass Link modules are a system of premium quality factory assembled glass rooflight units that simply lap together to form continuous rooflights of unlimited length.
Individual modules are available with a span up to 3.8m and can be linked together forming unlimited lengths.
Please contact us for a custom quote for fixed and opening combined configuration. Prices on this page are for fixed modular rooflights only.
The contemporary design, factory glazed rooflight modules are suitable for residential projects, or commercial property developments. All modules, are finished in Anthracite Grey (RAL7016) on the external frame adding a contemporary look to the clean and minimalist design and come standard white on the inside. For custom RAL colours please contact us.
Modules are constructed from structurally glazed double glazed units in a powder coated, fully thermally broken aluminium frame. The product is designed for simple and rapid installation on roofs of all modern building types to provide natural light, and comfort ventilation where specified. Mardome Glass rooflights are manufactured in the UK.
The rooflight is supplied with a laminated inner glass pane for extra safety.
Please ensure sizes are checked before making payment as all orders are made to order sizes cannot be changed once manufacturing commences. For this product drawings will be sent for approval before manufacturing commences, once approved lead time will commence.
This table shows the glass sections and weight of the rooflights.
Fitting instructions shown below and PDF at the bottom of this page. Drawings will be sent for approval before manufacturing commences for this product. The size we sell is based on the size of you external timber upstand.
Mardome Glass Link modules are designed for installation at a longitudinal pitch (along length) of 0-15°, and a lateral pitch (across span) of *2°- 35° to prevent water ponding on the glass (leading to rapid dirt build up) and to ensure drainage between modules. For rooflights with opening modules, hinges should be at the ridge of the rooflight span. *Some larger sizes of will require a minimum pitch of up to 5°.
Please see PDF at the bottom of this page for the data sheet.
The product is fitted to a builder’s upstand with self-drilling, anti-tamper security fixings. All fixed Mardome Glass Link rooflights achieve Secured by Design accreditation.
- Factory assembled modules simply lap together for a swift installation of unlimited length.
- All modules are flush including opening ones. Please contact us for opening quotes.
- Components of powered opening rooflights are completely concealed for an unobstructed light well.
- Dual colour powder coated as standard, fully thermally broken aluminium framework. Option to powder coat in any single RAL colour
- Spans of up to 3800mm are possible with individual modules of up to 3800x1750mm allowing for large uninterrupted daylight areas.
- Suitable for installation at pitches of *2-35° across span and 15° along length (*Some larger sizes will require a minimum installation pitch of up to 5°.)
- Ud-value of 1.31* to 1.65**W/m2K. (*3800x1650mm fixed module) (**1000x1000mm opening module)
- CWCT TN-92 tested (for class 2 roofs) and ACR[M]001 Class B nonfragile.
- Fixed Mardome Glass Link rooflights achieve Secured by Design accreditation.
Mardome Glass Link modules achieve a Ud-value (defined in accordance with NARM NTD2) of 1.31 to 1.65 W/m2K which exceeds requirements of Part L Building Regulations.
Building Regulations Approved Document B (2006 edition, incorporating 2010 and 2013 amendments) sets out the rules for fire safety of buildings, which can be met by achieving specific fire ratings to either British (BS476) or European (BS EN 13501) test standards. Brett Martin Mardome Glass achieves BS476 Class 1
Wind and Snow Load
Mardome Glass Link modules have been tested to show that when correctly fitted in accordance with our instructions, they will resist wind loads calculated in accordance with BS EN 1991-1-4: 2005.
These rooflights are expected to remain fit for purpose in normal industrial conditions for a period of 20 years (guaranteed for 10 years), i.e. they will not become perforated, lose significant structural integrity or distort to the extent of losing weather-tightness. Insulated glass used in the construction of the rooflight is guaranteed for 5 years.
Lead time for this product 5-7 week.
The customer is responsible for unloading and will normally require mechanical lifting equipment - please contact us for further information.
Please ensure labour and equipment is on site to sign for and off load the product from the vehicle as the driver from the transport company is not responsible for off loading.
Please Note lead time to Ireland will be longer than the standard lead time above.