High thermal performance
Clip-on features - fast to fit
No visible fixings
Simple neat design
Made to Measure
- National delivery (England, Waled & Scotland).
- Fast delivery 2-3 working days for smaller sizes if no extra options selected
- Thermally broken construction ensures no cold bridging
- Price match guarantee for like for like products
- Exceptional U values
- Factory sealed units and aluminum frame
- Custom made sizes at extra cost
- Laminated inner glass pane for extra safety to prevent injuries. Most suppliers do not offer this option
Click Tabs Below To Reveal More Information
Circular rooflights are used increasingly by architects to create visual impact in modern interior spaces. Brett Martin Circular Glass is a premium round rooflight specified for its distinct styling and is available in a range of sizes for mounting to builder’s upstand or complete with pre-fabricated kerb. This contemporary glazing unit gives a clean internal appearance, a minimal unobtrusive exterior and allows daylight to spread evenly through an interior space.
If you’re purchasing a 900mm diameter rooflight from the website to be installed on your own upstand, then the external upstand dimensions should be 900mm in diameter. If you choose the option to purchase with a GRP kerb and the size you purchase is 900mm then your structural opening should be 900mm.
- Modern and stylish circular flat glass rooflight design
- Elegant aluminium frame powder coated to RAL 7016
- Ur Value as low as 1.16 W/m2K
- Safety of those below the rooflight assured thanks to a laminated inner pane
- Tested to be non-fragile to CWCT TN-67 for class 1 roofs and Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully installed to Brett
- Martin Daylight Systems installation guides
- Available in a range of sizes, with 4 standard fixed sizes
- Suitable for mounting direct to a builder’s upstand, or with robust insulated GRP kerb for new build and refurbishment applications
- The product is supplied with a 10-year warranty.
What Advantages do Circular Skylights Have to Offer?
Circular skylights offer similar performance and benefits to square or rectangular skylights. The principal difference lies is in their appearance. In our opinion, the main advantage they have to offer is a more contemporary aesthetic when compared to more conventional types of skylight. Whether this is an important advantage as far as you are concerned will depend on what you are hoping to achieve by installing new skylights in your property and the type of property in question.
What Types of Roofs Can Be Fitted With Circular Skylights?
Circular rooflights and skylights are suitable for the majority of roofing profiles and flashings found in the UK today. If you have any specific concerns about the suitability of circular units for your roof, please do not hesitate to call or message us for clarification. Alternatively, you may like to speak to your local handyman or home improvement professional.
Where Are Your Circular Skylights Made?
All of the skylights, rooflights and roof lanterns that we sell are manufactured in the UK, and this includes circular models. These particular skylights are made with powder-coated aluminium frames to improve durability, and offer outstanding thermal performance, making them ideal for both commercial and domestic applications. If you are trying to create a stylish, modern interior and you don’t want to worry about maintenance issues in the future, we can unreservedly recommend these circular rooflights.
Are Your Circular Skylights Safe?
Yes, our circular rooflights and skylights are as safe as any modern skylight manufactured today. These units are particularly safe as they feature a laminated inner pane for extra protection. They have also been tested and given a non-fragile CQCT TN-67 rating. In short, if you are looking for the safest circular skylights in the country, you can relax because your search is over.
Why Should I Order Circular Skylights From Rooflights & Roof Lanterns?
There are a number of excellent reasons to order your new skylights from us, rather than from one of our reputable competitors:
- UK-Made Units – All of our circular rooflights are manufactured in the UK.
- Fast Delivery – We offer short lead times and blazing-fast delivery across the country.
- Great Customer Service – We’re always here to help, whenever you need us.
For the best skylights and the best service, Rooflights & Roof Lanterns is the supplier you can trust.